Home > Admiralty Experience > Talent Development Programme
Talent Development Programme
Everyone is born with certain talents and those talents need to be nurtured in order for them to become a strength. At Admiralty Secondary School, we strive to ‘Empower Admirals to Actualise their Aspirations’ through developing and stretching their various talents.
STEM Related Talent Development
The Tier 2 Applied Lifelong Learning Program (ALLP) curriculum caters to all interested and abled Admirals to provide them with opportunities to apply their learning in ALP meaningfully. This programme aims to develop students’ creative problem-solving and thinking skills where they think critically about existing problems, generate ideas to improve current situations and develop prototypes to test and improve their ideas.
There are also many opportunities to represent the school in competitions:
- Singapore & Asian School Math Olympiad
- Design Thinking with Robotics & Computational Thinking International Competition
- Elementz Science Project Competition & Exhibition
- Genetic Modification Advisory Committee (GMAC) Students Challenge
- Singapore National Crystal Growing Challenge
- Singapore Junior Physics Olympiad
- First Lego League 2022
- National Robotics Competition 2022
- Tan Kah Kee Young Inventors’ Award