Parent Support Group
Key Parent Support Group Members
- To provide a platform for parents to be involved in their children's education process
- To enhance parent-teacher partnership in areas planned for their children
- To gather support and reinforcement on school's activities
- To tap on the expertise of the parents in areas that they can help in
- To enable parents to be role models for the students
- To attract other parents to be involved in the school
PSG Appreciation Day
On 12 Nov 2022 marked the first Parent Appreciation Day after a 2-year hiatus due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Parents, students, alumni attended the appreciation luncheon and cake cutting ceremony together with school leaders and teachers to mark 20th Anniversary of ADSS.
Carnival game stalls, various games, photo booth and lucky draw had been arranged. It was nice to be able to bring a smile to people’s faces enjoying the games and creating great memories. All these would not be possible without highly committed and supportive school leaders, PSG teachers in-charge, PSG EXCO members, parents, students and alumni. We thank them for their strong support and partnership in fostering a caring and loving learning environment in ADSS.
Let’s continue growing stronger!
|PSG Appreciation Day|
PSG Balloon Deco for Graduation Ceremony
Between 9 Nov and 11 Nov 2022, parents of both current students & alumni, students, teachers worked together for 3 days to decorate the school hall, stage and foyer using balloons for Graduation Ceremony 2022 with the aim of creating a memorable farewell to the Class of 2022.
A great sense of togetherness helped the PSG to overcome various challenges during the preparation process. There was excitement when graduands and their parents saw the balloon decorations.
Together we can make a difference!
|Balloon Deco for Graducation Ceremony|