2021 School Reopening
School is reopening and you will return to school on 4th January 2021 in a careful and safe manner.As you return to school, we would like to remind you of the following:
1. Report to school by 7.15am in full school uniform and in proper grooming. Secondary 1 students who have not purchased their uniforms may report in their primary school uniform.
2. Proceed directly to your classrooms upon arrival in school.
3. Students who are unwell or who have household members on Home Quarantine Order/Stay Home Notice or have adult household members with flu-like symptoms such as fever and cough are required to stay away from school. Please inform your Form Teachers or call the general office.
4. Wear your mask at all times. Please bring along extra pieces of masks.
5. Bring a working oral thermometer (ODT).
6. Secondary 2 to 5 students should bring your fully charged Personal Learning Device (iPad).
7. Keep a safe distance of 1m from others at all times.
8. The staggered dismissal timing for 4th January 2021 will be as follows.
o Secondary 1: 1.30pm
o Secondary 2: 1.40pm
o Secondary 3: 1.35pm
o Secondary 4/5: 1.50pm
Let’s stay safe - Do what is needed to protect not only yourself, but your family, your friends, and everyone around you.We look forward to welcoming you back!